- We're planning a trip to Arizona to work with some missionaries next month.
- I'm going to a Beth Moore conference in April...and really excited about it!
- Cody went to the potty yesterday! I've been putting him on the potty while I run the bath water. It finally worked!
- My hubby is in the middle of a ministry project. He was able to purchase a Suburban fairly cheap, and is fixing it up for a church in Arizona. When it rains many members can't get to church because of the mud. Soon they'll have a 4wd to pick them up!
- Still waiting on those visas.
- I'm baking for the first time since our trip to Florida last month. It takes me so long to get back into routine...and soon we'll be packing up and going again!
- We have about 7-8 weeks left of school!
- I'm almost completely caught up on my scrapbooks!
- My brother, Jeff, got his permit.
- My brother, Jason, will be home from training soon, then quickly heading off to Iraq.
- My brother, Josh, recently tried to eat a 3lb burger.
- That's about it. I just felt the need to catch you all up on my life. You may now resume your regular activities.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Just an update on some stuff going on...
Posted by Jen at 9:16 AM