Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Little Guy is Sick

Cody has had a cold for a couple of days. Yesterday my husband stayed home from church with Cody. When I came home we had lunch and I put Cody down for a nap. He woke up coughing and I went into check on him and he thanked me by throwing up all over me, him, his bed and a few toys. Thanks, Cody. He later threw up 2 more times, but I was more prepared for those.

I wasn't sure if it was the coughing that made him throw up or if he has the flu. This morning he woke up around 7am. I put in a movie and we laid on the couch to watch Toy Story 2 (one of his favorites). My precious little man sat up turned around and threw up all over me again. Ughhh!

Hopefully this will pass quickly and he'll get back to being his happy, hyperactive self. (As these older photos show.)



Happy Monday!



No comments: