Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Swagbucks & Ebates

I've been using Swagbucks for quite sometime. It's just like google, except you earn swagbucks after so many searches. 45 Swagbucks earns you a $5 Amazon gift card. I've earned enough Swagbucks to get $50 in Amazon gift cards. Today I just purchased for myself this...
and this...

Interested in earning some swagbucks? Please click here...it's my referral link. Thanks!


Another online sight I like to use is ebates. Before I make an online purchase I check to see if I can shop through ebates. You can shop most places (including ebay and snapfish). You earn a certain percentage on each purchase. So far this year I've earned $68.39! Interested in joining ebates? Please click here...again it's my referral link. When the quarter ends they deposit the money into my PayPal account! How cool is that?!

1 comment:

joy said...

ohhh! great choices! whatcha gonna cook first????