12+ inches of snow. We've been "stuck" inside since yesterday morning. My hubby went out last night to get milk and ginger ale (I'm still sick since last Saturday). I thought being stuck inside would be lots of fun, and it is, but we're getting bored! Here's what I've/we've done so far...
- Played in the snow and went sledding
- Baked 1 batch of sugar cookies
- Baked cinnamon bread
- Made pot roast, potatoes, carrots in crock pot for supper last night
- Made chili for lunch today
- Making pork roast in crock pot for supper tonight
- Made homemade pizza
- Watched Disney Cars 4 times
- Watched Night in the Museum
- Did the dishes several times
- 2 loads of laundry
- Read a few chapters in my latest book
We're hoping to decorate our gingerbread house tonight, but other than that I think we're getting bored! I'm hoping to get out tomorrow, but mainly because I'm still sick I'm enjoying just laying around and getting some rest...and eating ice cream!