One of my favorite blogs - The Preacher's Wife - is hosting a scavenger hunt for those ladies who are married to the ministry (M2M). Here are my answers to her questions.
- First name - Jen
- State and country of residence - Currently Pennsylvania...but soon it will be Australia!
- Husband's ministry title - Missionary/Pastor
- Length of time in current ministry location - Not there yet, still waiting on visas!
- Children? - 2, Autumn (almost 7) and Cody (almost 2)
- Number of unique home in which you've lived during your marriage - We've lived in 6 homes since we've been married...not sure if that's unique!
- Cook Sunday lunch or eat out - I love to make a pot roast in the crock pot, that way it's ready when we walk in the door after church, but I also loving going to Cracker Barrel after church!
- Typically on time for Sunday School or not - Well, since we still do a lot of traveling and my husband is usually the speaker, we're on time!
- Favorite TV show - Currently it's The Office
- Something you watch/like/do that you would never tell the church people - Probably that I watch The Office!!
- Most annoying church-related pet peeve - During the song service when people just sing with no meaning
- One thing you need to throw away but can't bring yourself to do - Clothing that is too small...please tell me I'm not the only one!!
- The one food you can't live without - Tacos and, can I add, Mountain Dew!
- Parsonage or have your own home - Well, we live in a home provided by one of our supporting churches, but once we get on the field we'll have our own home
- Freak when the doorbell rings or always ready for a visitor - I love having people into our home!