Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

What's Happening?

Not much has been going on here lately. Autumn has been at a friend's house since Tuesday, we are going to pick her up tonight. We miss her, but I'm sure she's having a blast! Cody woke up this morning, and before I went in to get him, I heard him calling Autumn. He says, "Auta". He doesn't get the m sound, but its so cute!

Along with Auta, Cody is also saying - mama, dada (although sometimes he calls dada mama!), vroom, ball, uh-oh.

I'm working on getting the house really cleaned and organized before school starts. I know it may not always stay that way, but I'll feel better starting school with a clean house. We're officially starting August 17th. I'm hoping to go through all our curriculum this weekend, and get lesson plans started. After that I'll post what we'll be doing this school year. I'm excited about some new things we're going to be doing.

We're also in the middle of a two week revival at my dad's church. Next week some good friends are coming. I'm looking forward to seeing the Jeffcoats!

So, that's about all that's happening around here. I feel like my posts lately have just been the Wordless Wednesdays, CVS deals, and the Curriculum Clean-Out, so I wanted to give a quick update.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: