Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Things First by Kurt and Brenda Warner

My brother, Josh, recommend this book to me. Although I am not a football fan and had no clue who Kurt Warner is I decided to read the book. It's not often my brother recommends a book, especially one he has read.

It was a good book, probably even a bit better for me, since I had no clue who the guy was, so there was no problem with him having celeberity status with me.

I really appreciated their family values and their "rules". It was interesting to read the real story of how they met, and if you've read the one that is circulating the internet through emails in such, you've read the wrong story!

So, if you're into football and Kurt Warner then you'll enjoy the book. It's an easy read with him starting the chapters and his wife finishing them. They really complement each other. That doesn't often happen with couples anymore.

Thanks Josh for the book, I'm passing it onto dad.

No comments: