Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Mommy Play Date

The other day I was able to get together with my college friend, Joy, and my bloggy friend (whom I've never met before), Abbi. We all met at the Hands on House in Lancaster. It was such a fun time. It was mainly a field trip/play date for the kids, but it could also be considered a play date for the mommy's as well.

Autumn and Cody had so much fun. It was fun for me to watch Cody be so interactive with the toys. He loved these cars here in the picture.
Autumn really enjoyed painting her face...over and over and over again. Even though I washed her face it was stained. As you can see in this photo, she may have over done it just a bit.
Cody kept going back to this farm set. He loved playing with the tractors, I'm going have to see if I can find these somewhere.
Of course, I think he was getting tired of momma taking so many pictures!! What a cutie!
There was a little grocery store for the kids. They start off with a grocery list, then got a basket and shopped their little hearts out. It was great.
Autumn is a girl after my own heart...I just hope she had coupons for all that stuff!
There was a cool Light-Bright thing there. Cody love taking the pegs out and putting them back in. It kept him busy for quite awhile.
Of course, checking himself out in the mirror...
Back to the farm again...
And more face painting...
This was a neat little station showing the kids about separating the good and bad eggs. Cody just liked shoving the eggs in the hole, whether they were bad or not! I love that face!
Here is our whole group - 3 mommies, 8 kids, and 1 dad (taking the photo) = a really fun day!


~ Jen ~

3 comments:

Ellen said...

looked like fun. Wish I was there.
:)
PS. Congrats on winning a giveaway at the faithful fashionista!!

Dear Abbi said...

The Mommy Playdate was fun!! I'm so glad I got to meet you and my kids had a great time too!!

Sue said...

Looks like such a great trip!! The kids are cute. I love how interactive it is...seems like so much fun!