Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

CVS

This week was a really good week to shop at CVS. Altogether I spent $52 and earned $62 ECB's. I did the deal on my brother's card since I knew he was needing toothpaste, deoderant, and bandaids (the extra tampons are not for him!). I ended up going to 3 different CVS's to be able to finish the deal on 3 different cards. Usually I only do the deals on my card, but this week they were so good (please don't yell at me!), I did them on my card, my hubby's card, and my brother's card. At one CVS they had kid's toothbrushes marked down to $1, girls tights $0.75, and the kid's soap $1. I plan to check out that CVS more often.
Also, we found this lamp at a yard sale for only $5!
Money Saving Mom and The Centsible Sawyer
are my sources for good deals!

~ Jen ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great deals and I LOVE the lamp...well my girls would...lol good job! ~~Chrissy~~