Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Nothing New...again

Its been a boring week, yet it has gone fast. My husband left for Florida Sunday night. He should be home tomorrow. I had a long list of things I wanted to get done while he was gone, and for some reason I have barely looked at it. Which is unusual because I am a list person, I have some weird fascination of crossing off items on my to-list. I did manage to do all the laundry, wash all the bedding and towels, get Autumn to swimming lessons, and keep the house somewhat clean. We also did some extra school work this week. My goal is to be done school with Autumn on May 15. Why? Because that is the day my brother, Jason, comes home from boot camp and his AIT training!! He's been gone since the beginning of January. We miss him.

May 15th is also my husband and I's 10 year wedding anniversary. I think we're going to celabrate by going to see Ken Ham speak at Shady Maple. Could it get any better? I'm not being sarcastic! I love Shady Maple and I love Ken Ham.

So that's been my week. Tonight I am going to attempt taking both kids out for supper by myself. That should be fun! Hope you all are having a good week!

~ Jen ~

3 comments:

joy said...

oh so close! we are only 1 hour and a half away from Shady Maple.

i can't believe you have been married for 10 years. wow.

Ellen said...

Umm... Yes, of course it could get better!! How about a cruise?? LOL!! I told Jeremy I want a trip away just the 2 of us for our tenth year. We still have 2 years left. Hope you have fun and I'm sorry your home alone. That must stink.

Dear Abbi said...

Oooh, sounds like a fun anniversary!

And yes, we SHOULD do a fieldtrip together..maybe Joy could join us, hint, hint...where should we go?? Lancaster maybe since it's "in between" for all of us?? A train ride or something? I would be up for something like that!