Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Like Productive Days

I'm still not feeling well (I'm going on 3 weeks with this cold), so I wasn't expecting to get much done, especially since I didn't get out of bed until after 10am. But yesterday was a very productive day, and since it was I'd like to brag about it! Honestly it was all God. I didn't think I had the strength to do much of anything, but it felt so good! I like bullets, so here's what I did...
  • A completed day of school with Jeff and Autumn (even did extra with Autumn)
  • 4 loads of laundry - washed, folded, AND put away
  • Made tacos for supper
  • Did all the dishes (so nice to have an empty sink)
  • Went to revival meeting

Alright, I'm off to get something done today!

~ Jen ~

1 comment:

Dear Abbi said...

I'm most impressed with the "putting it all away" aspect of the laundry. It always seems like that never gets done all in one day. Good for you!!