Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blessings

Last week was a busy week, but a good one. Here are a few blessings...
  • My friend's dad got saved! We've been praying for him for a long time. He's in his 70's. God is good.
  • We did 2 weeks worth of school!
  • Autumn started swimming lessons.
  • A couple in my dad's church got married. It was a beautiful Christian wedding.
  • I cooked dinner every night, and afterwards immediately did the dishes. This is a small thing to some of you, but I dispise washing dishes. With revival I expected a huge pile up by the end of the week, but I kept up with them every night. It was such a good feeling to go into the kitchen in the morning with a clean sink!
  • Cody had an earache, but he's all better now.
  • My brother took Patrick and I out for supper.
  • The list could go on, but I'm thankful for a good week, and am looking forward to another one.

Please join Lizzie for her Works of God Weekend.


~ Jen ~

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jen,

I like the new pic! It threw me off for a second..wasn't sure who it was! :o)

Just commenting to yours the other day. :o) I don't think I'm going to Kmart this week...I am a little sad. Unfortunately, there aren't many Kmarts around here, and the ones that are, aren't really areas where my husband wants me to go. I found that out last time I went. Oops! :o) Did you end up going this week? I haven't really done much of anything (shopping-wise) lately...it's so strange! :O)

A Dusty Frame said...

awesome blessings:)! Thanks for taking time to list them and for linking to Works of God:).
I enjoy reading these.