Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Jason's Boot Camp Graduation

We had a really great day. I can't believe how fast it went. Jason's graduation was at 8am. Afterwards, we went to Wal-Mart, Taco Bell, Bowling, a family restaurant, and then hung out at the hotel for a bit before returning him to the base at 8pm. Saying good-bye was tough! Everyone but my macho brothers, Josh and Jeff, were crying. I think it was tougher this time. I'm crying just thinking about it. He'll be coming home in 7 weeks. Anyway, here are some pics from our day...

Private Jason Straley

C0dy's uncles giving him mountain dew
Jason wanted Taco Bell...
he's a vegatarian!
(He ordered 5 crunchy tacos...no meat.)
We went bowling...
check out Jeff's moves!
Uncle Jason and Autumn
Catching up on Myspace
Getting ready to go back to base
One of my favorite pics
My family


~ Jen ~

2 comments:

Ellen said...

hey Jen, so glad you got to see your brother. I bet that was hard. PLease check out my site. Very important message, thanks.

Noel said...

congradulations to Jason and your whole family. I know you all are proud. We had the same feeling when my brother graduation from the marine's boot camp at Paris island. That was quite a day :)