Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Home, Sweet Home!

We got home around 3:30am. I can't remember if I mentioned that my dad called while we were in Florida to let us know that there was a squirrel in our house. They were never able to catch him, so I didn't know what to expect when I walked through the door. I wish I would've taken pics. The curtains were hanging off the rod in our living room, our pen holder was knocked over with pens everywhere, Cody's ball was in the kitchen (we thought the squirrel had been playing, but apparently my dad was playing catch with the squirrel...don't ask), and the best part - squirrel poop and pee EVERYWHERE! Thankfully our beds looked clean, so we all just went to sleep. I woke up around 8am and started cleaning. I still have some stuff to clean, but for the most part the house is back in order. Remember the list I made to make sure we came home to a clean house? Alot of work for nothing, thanks to Mr. or Mrs. Squirrel!

I'm leaving again tomorrow for a scrapbooking retreat. I'll be away the whole weekend. With over 700 pics from our Florida trip, I'll be busy!

~ Jen ~

3 comments:

joy said...

are you kidding me???!!!! how do you even begin to clean squirrel pee pee? wow. i hope it all comes out without too much exhaustion on your part.

ick. they look so cute. i bet this changes how you look at them from now on :)

Ellen said...

Sorry about the mess. Hope you have fun scrapbooking.

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

hope you had a great time in Florida! I will NEVER get all my pics - or at this point ANY of them - scrapbooked. TOOOO busy!