Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One week until Disney

As I have mentioned a few times, we are going to Disney World...in 7 days! Immediately after Disney we will be in a Mission's Conference near Orlando. Needless to say, I have a lot of packing to do. We'll be gone for at least 2 weeks. Would you like to see my small to-do list? I thought so!
  • Thoroughly clean living room
  • Thoroughly clean our bedroom
  • Thoroughly clean kid's bedroom
  • Thoroughly clean bathroom
  • Thoroughly clean kitchen
  • Do all laundry
  • Restock purple bag (this is our travel bag with toiletries)
  • Mail all bills
  • Wash towels
  • Wash bedding
  • Drop off Good-will stuff
  • Straighten basement
  • Straighten porch
  • Take out all garbage
  • Unplug unnecessary things
  • Get family portraits taken
  • Get Cody's 1st year pictures taken
  • Make sure cats are fed and watered
  • Write Jason a letter
  • Vacuum floors
  • Mop kitchen and bathroom
  • Mop living room
  • PACK for Disney
  • PACK for Mission's Conference
I am planning to get as much schoolwork done today as possible, then tonight begin working on my list. I fear if I clean everything today, by Saturday you would never know! Saturday is a very busy day for us, and we plan to leave on Sunday. I absolutely love coming home to a clean house, so hopefully I will be able to get this list done.

~ Jen ~

No comments: