Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shopping Fun!

Saturday I met some college buddies at the Lancaster outlets for some shopping. Although, I didn't get any Christmas shopping done, I did get some cool orange spatulas and and orange wisk that match my Rachael Ray pots and pans. And I got some cool Sketcher shoes. It was fun to have some girl time. The ride home was not as much fun. We got a mini snow storm and the roads were bad. BUT thankfully my husband had dropped me off, watched the kids for me, and then picked me up. He's a great guy and a great driver, I am so thankful he was there to drive me home.

Here we are in Cracker Barrell...
Me and Nicole
Chrissy and Laura
Just so you know Laura made me take about 20 pictures of her until it came out the way she liked!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually-its not that I liked the pic, but it was the yelling @ me that made me stop! lol And I don't remember giving you permission to rip my photos off FB!! No Christmas presents for you! lol -Laura

Dear Abbi said...

Oooh, sounds like fun!! I love shopping...we were there on Thursday.

Congrats on the pink laptop...hope she is running well!

Anonymous said...

ssssssoooooooooooo FUN!

((YAY for Laura! internet pics are always so sticky to turn out PERFECT;-))

Ellen said...

That looks like fun. I went to the same church as Nicole at Faith and her Dad was the principal of our christian school. Plus He married Jeremy and I because our familys had gotten so close and he had taken a church in Bethlehem, Pa. My Pastor had Heart surgery so he couldn't do it. Tell her I said hi and to call my mom for my address and number if you can, please.