Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's a Sad Day

For the past few weeks my computer has been giving me a difficult time. It freezes on me when I'm in the middle of important things (like facebook, youtube, and reading blogs). I think it may have heard I was buying a new one. Anyway, I finally took it to Best Buy yesterday, and turned it over to the Geek Squad. Who knows how long it will take to come back (last time it was gone for a month), so until my new one arrives from Dell, I am limited to my computer time. I am writing this at my dad's house (thanks, dad!). I may actually get some stuff done. Here is my to do list while I am computerless (please pray for me!)...
  • Catch up on school work
  • Get Jason finished with school (he graduates December 28)
  • Finish decorating for Christmas
  • Clean up basement
  • Laundry
  • Start working on Christmas cards
  • Get kids' photo taken
  • Anything else I can think of!

Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhh man!!

I know exactly how this feels!!

hang in there;-)