Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Scrapbooking Retreat at the Beach

Doesn't sound right does it? Scrapbooking at the beach? This is a photo from last year when I went. It's the view from my hotel room. Last year my aunt went along, this year she's can't go. So, I'll be going by myself. I'm looking forward to some alone time, some time with God, and some time to scrapbook. I am also planning my CVS run, too. Last year I only got out on the beach Sunday morning. My aunt found 2 sand dollars. How cool is that. Anyway, I will be away from the internet until Sunday night and then Monday I'll be helping the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Show. Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

The Equipped Life said...

I hope you have a blessed, refreshing and invigorating time away!

Ellen said...

wow, sounds awesome. I'll go!!

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!!!!

I WANNA GO!!

I WANNA GO!!

I WANNA GO!!

I WANNA GO!!

can i go?

please?