Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

October Fun/Food Fest

Today we went to a fun/food fest here on the church property. There were probably over 100 people here. There was so much food...turkey, ham, garlic potatoes, mashed potatoes, corn, potato soup, mac-n-cheese, chicken corn soup, and, oh, the desserts, I won't even go there! My uncle brought 2 of his horses and a carriage. Autumn had so much fun riding in the carriage - me, too! It was such a beautiful day. Here are just a few photos. You can click here and check out the rest on my facebook.





5 comments:

Ellen said...

when do i use the"computer talk"? before I start the paragragh And won't thse symbols show up on my blog?

Ellen said...

and do I hit enter after I use those symbols to move the paragragh. Your church fellowship looks like lots of fun.

Ellen said...

sorry to bother you again. Does this mean I have to rewrite the whole thing again?

Ellen said...

Well, it's not perfect, but it worked and it's much better!!! Thanks for the help.

Anonymous said...

I'm salivating over the menu! I LOVE fall food!