I've never been tagged before...so here goes. Joy and Dawn both tagged me, both are friends from college. Joy's tag was "6 random things about me" and Dawn's tag was "6 quirky things about me". So I'll mix them, I can change the rules right?!!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
Okay, 6 quirky and random things about me...
1. I can't go to bed with clothing on the floor. I've been like this since I was a teenager. I will never understand why people (my husband and daughter) throw their clothing on the floor - right next to the hamper.
2. I hate boiled hot dogs.
3. My books are not only categorized by theme (i.e. missions, biographies, fiction, nonfiction), but then also alphabetically. Yeah, I'm weird.
4. I have completed 12 - 12x12 scrapbooks, 1 - 9x9 scrapbook, and 6 - 7x7 scrapbooks.
5. I have 50 blogs in my bloglines. I try to keep it at 50, otherwise its overwhelming. I love reading blogs.
6. I love playing the piano and taking photos (they don't really go together, but I thought of these two at the same time!)...I have had approx. 10 years of lessons and still can't play well! I would love to eventually take photography classes and buy a really nice camera.
Here are my 6 bloggy friends that I am tagging:
Chrissy (its about time she updates her blog!)
Leah (my newest bloggy friend)