Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School

We are starting school tomorrow - 1st grade to be exact! Today I've been going over the Lesson Plans and Autumn's work books, just trying to get the first week together. We're really limited on space, so I want to give her a little corner somewhere in the house. I put her school desk next to a bookcase that we use to hold all the school stuff, and I want to get a bulliten board to put above her desk. Any ideas on homeschooling in small spaces? I'm a really organized person, and would prefer an actual classroom to be able to keep up the posters and such, but right now that's not an option. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 comment:

A Dusty Frame said...

Thanks for participating in Works of God Weekend.

I don't like school posters and timelines all over the walls, so I do a lot of notebooking. I love it;).
Lizzie