Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Big Day In Our House


Patrick has been away these past few days, but he is coming home today!! He was only a few hours away at a Creation Seminar, but with 2 kids its getting a little harder to be home alone. I am glad he had this opportunity to go, he is really interested in creation, fossils, space time, and lots of other things I can't probably even spell. The only part I dread is the 12 hour car ride to Florida we're about to have where he explains every session he went to and I end up with a massive headache just from hearing those big words! I just nod my head telling him I have absolutely no idea what he is talking about, but just so glad he's home...so, I just listen. Then I tell him about the poopy diapers, the mound of laundry I accomplished, the first lost tooth, and whatever else my boring days brought...just so thankful he's coming home!

No comments: