Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Money Saving Mom - Check out this deal

UPDATE - I purchased this and can only say - wow! There is a wealth of information in this package. If you haven't purchased it, do so today. Its only $5.97!!


Have you heard the big news? TODAY ONLY you can get an incredible ebook package from MoneySavingMom.com--over $100 worth of money-saving ebooks, homemaking helps, and encouragement for only $5.97! I can't believe she's offering such a great price and I'd highly recommend you run over here and check it out. What makes this deal so good is that this ebook package includes the ecourse Supermarket Savings 101--this course alone is worth much more than $5.97 and will teach you how to drastically reduce your grocery bill. If high fuel and food costs are discouraging you and leaving you strapped for cash, you definitely need to buy this ecourse. You'll learn how to cut your grocery bill by up to 50% or more and have fun saving money at the same time! Go here to read more about this huge sale! Hurry, though, the price goes up tomorrow--get this money-saving ebook package at a ridiculously low price while you can!

I have purchased the Supermarket Savings 101 & Simply Centsible Breakfasts. The Supermarket Savings was a huge help in my grocery shopping habits. I plan on purchasing this deal although I have two of the e-books, I don't have the others. $5.97 for all that is a great deal.

Just to quickly explain an e-book, basically you will get an email with a link to download the books. I downloaded them, saved them to my computer and onto a disk, and then printed them out. Some of them are pretty long, so have lots of paper and ink. I then punched holes and put them in a 3-ring binder. I can't wait to have the audios to download to my ipod.

Hurry the sale is ONLY for today!! And make sure you click on my link, and I will get credit for your puchase! Thanks!!



No comments: