Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pit Stop


We're making a stop near the North Carolina/South Carolina border. Not because we want to. We hit a rather large pothole, which in turn gave us a flat tire. Patrick put the spare on, but it didn't take long for it to go flat. After driving for what seemed like forever and a day, we found an exit and got a hotel. The Lord provided a tire center right across the street from the hotel. I am at the hotel with the kids waiting for Dominos while Patrick is at the tire place. We are going to need an alignment on the car, too. We just praise the Lord for keeping us safe on I-95 and providing a nice place to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Oh no. I just found your blog today. I hope the rest of your journey goes well I live in SC and grew up in Central PA