- Type addresses for our CT mailing (DONE!)
- Type addresses for RI mailing
- Typing addresses for boomerangs
- Stamp 75 envelopes for boomerangs
- Update Jason's Report card for 3rd quarter (DONE!)
- Update Jeff's Report card for 3rd quarter (DONE!)
- Catch up on Autumn's Schoolwork
- Put Away Laundry (Always a hard one for me!)
- Get groceries (DONE!)
- Wash all towels and floor mats (DONE!)
- Laundry! Laundry! Laundry! (DONE!)
- Work on Missions Book for church (DONE!)
- Schedule dentist appointment for Patrick and myself :( (DONE)
- Clean out fridge (DONE!)
- Wash all bedding (DONE!)
You may not understand what some of that means or is for, but I do! This is what I could think of off hand. As I get things done today (this week?!) I'll come back here and update. Its amazing how much you get accomplished when you make a list and how great it feels to check something of the list!
Its also amazing how everytime I mark one thing done, I add another!
Leave a comment and let me know what you're getting done today, or not getting done!
Well, its past mid-night, and I got most of my list done! Hopefully I can finish the other few things tomorrow. All the laundry is folded in my hamper, I just have to put it away. And as for Autumn's schoolwork, well...tomorrow's another day! Hope you had a productive day, too! Remember don't put off tomorrow, what you can do today!