Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome!

Well, I've finally done it! I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile, but I do not find myself very interesting! Hopefully you won't be too bored. I'll add lots of photos of the kids to keep it interesting!
A little about me...
-I have lived in Pennsylvania my whole life
-I have 3 younger brothers
-I am a neat freak
-I like to stay up late, and sleep in late
-I can play the piano
-I hate doing dishes
-I worked at Hoss's in high school
-I didn't name either of my children (my husband did)
-I don't drink coffee (much to the dismay of my husband)
-I don't drink coffee, but I love the smell of it
-I have had snakes as pets
-I HATE mice
-I spend way too much time on the computer
-I love using coupons
-I love to hear harp playing
-I graduated with a Major in Missions and Minor in Education
-I love Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
-I love roller coasters
-I've been to Gettysburg Battlefield way too many times
-I have lived in 6 different homes since I've been married
-I have had 3 foster kids
-I love New York City
-I have only flew once
-I can't wait to move to Australia
-I enjoy homeschooling my daughter
-I organize everything
-I love to scrapbook
-I like to read other people's blogs
-I would love a yellow kitchen
-I am not a good cook, but I like to cook
-I love flip flops
-I love mountain dew
-I hate rice
-I like to play tetris
-I miss Atari games
-I have a 5 year old daughter
-I have a 3 week old son
-I have been married for almost 9 years

3 comments:

uniquecommodities said...

Nice Blog! Cute kids!

Dawn said...

I didn't realize you had 3 foster kids. How does that work with deputation and moving to Australia?

Dawn said...

Oh, never mind. I just realized you wrote that in past tense. Oops.