Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things I can do with one hand


Cody loves to be held and cuddled, and I love to hold and cuddle him, therefore I have had to learn to do many things with one hand. Here are just a few...


  • Typing posts for my blog

  • Brushing my teeth

  • Folding laundry

  • Scoring my brother's schoolwork

  • Putting on my makeup

  • Pouring cereal and milk in a bowl with no mess

  • Playing Tetris on my facebook

These are just a few, each day I am adding new things to my list!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Mommy's are so talented aren't they!?! Cute picture of you and your baby.

eph2810 said...

You can see Cody's little smile as you hold him.
Wow - I don't think that I could do all these things with just one hand - cool :)

Blessings to you and yours.

Barbie said...

That's such a sweet picture!