Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Highly Recommended Blog

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

A few months ago we were visiting a church in OBX, the family we were staying with asked prayer for this couple who is a pastor's son and daughter-in-law in the area. Tricia has CF and is in need of a double lung transplant when she found out she was pregnant. She had to be taken off the donor list until the baby was born. If you have the time please check out their website. Their story was on the front page of the paper on Easter Sunday. Nathan has a link to it on his blog.

3 comments:

joy said...

Great Blog...i agree!

i have been following their story since the birth of Gwyneth. his writing about his wife and daughter are very touching. you will be touched and regard life a little dearer after reading his blog.

Dawn said...

I found Nathan's blog a while back. I noticed you had him in your links list and was going to ask if you knew him. Now I know. It is a great blog. They are an incredible family.

Dawn said...

Oh, I forgot...

Ear candles was one of the things I had found to help with Glue Ear. I had never heard of them before so wanted to ask about them before spending lots of money to buy anything. Since you recommend them I will look into getting some now. Thanks. :)